- Hidden -
Homemade Beef Burgers
- 500g 4-star beef mince
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- salt & cracked black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, halved and toasted
- Burger extras -
- 4 short cut rashers bacon
- 4 eggs
- sliced tasty cheese
- sliced tomatoes
- lettuce leaves
- sliced canned beetroot
- Place beef mince in large bowl with onion, parsley, breadcrumbs and generous pinch of salt & pepper. Using your hands mix until fully combined then divide the mixture into 4 portions. Roll each portion into a ball and flatten to a large disc about 2cm thick. Place on tray, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and cook beef patties for 3-4 minutes either side or until cooked through. Drain on paper towel and keep warm.
- Fry the bacon, remove and keep warm, then fry the eggs to your liking.
- To serve, spread the burger buns with your favourite sauce, top with a selection of salad, the burger patties, cheese, bacon and eggs. Serve immediately.
- NOTE - For the littler members of the family, as an alternative roll the burger patties into smaller rissoles and serve with salad and chips.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION