- Crafty -
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- 300 - 400g shredded chicken
- 2 tomatoes - cored, seeds removed and diced
- 3 ripe avocados - flesh removed
- 1-2 limes - juiced
- ¼ bunch coriander leaves (optional)
- 8 baby radicchio leaves*
- 8 baby cos leaves
- 1 tsp cumin (optional)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- * a substitution to cos or radicchio is a crisp iceberg cup
- This recipe requires 300 - 400g of leftover or store bought shredded chicken. If you would like to roast the chicken first, download our multi-meal e-book for the full recipe: www.secretserve.com.au/multi-meals
- Pop the onion in a bowl and cover with water – soak for 5-10 minutes, rinse and drain (this removes the bite!).
- In a mixing bowl mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the lime (to taste).
- Add the coriander (optional) and chopped onion, plus maybe a bit of cumin for a more earthy (not spicy) taste.
- Add a tsp of chopped tomato to a lettuce cup.
- Place small handful of shredded chicken on top.
- Add 1 tbsp guacamole on top of the chicken.
- Season & serve.