- Fuss free -
- 1 brown onion – diced
- ½ pumpkin – trimmed, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp butter – for lining the baking tray
- 10 happy eggs
- ½ leek – sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus – trimmed and chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 1 tbsp chives – finely chopped
- 50g happy goat’s fetta (optional)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Pre heat oven to 220C.
- Place all the pumpkin on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil and season the pumpkin – toss to ensure the oil is coating it evenly.
- Place in the oven and reduce the heat to 190C.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Reduce oven to 180C.
- In a fry pan heat the butter and add the onion, asparagus and leeks on a low heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Line an ovenproof baking tray with butter.
- Place the pumpkin, asparagus, onion, leeks and chives in and pour the eggs over the top.
- Sprinkle the fetta on top (optional). Season.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- This recipe forms a part of our new multi-meal e-book with Scott Gooding. To download your free copy today, head to www.secretserve.com.au/multi-meals